Delphi 2009 - Rave Report - Access violation ´ntdll.dll´

Delphi

07/11/2008

Olá!

Pessoal, estou migrando mais um sistema meu do Delphi 2007 para nova versão 2009. Já realizei o Update 1, retirei meus componentes RaveReports do projeto, mas perciste este danado erro.

Oque acontece é que quando vou utlizar a opção SETUP ou seja ´escolher outra impressora´ me acusa este erro:

Access violation at address 7C91142E in module ´ntdll.dll´. Read of address 04180BE8

Fecha o programa e não consigo localizar o problema de forma alguma. já procurei em outros fórums, buscadores mas nada de encontrar alguma situação como a minha!

Alguém tem uma ídeia, que possa me ajudar?
Agradeço ajuda.

Devmedia

Devmedia

Curtidas 0

Respostas

Devmedia

Devmedia

07/11/2008

Alguém?

GOSTEI 0
Devmedia

Devmedia

07/11/2008

Alguém?

GOSTEI 0
Devmedia

Devmedia

07/11/2008

Uma notícia a todos ...

http://rave-notes.blogspot.com/

Delphi 2009 and Rave 7.6 ... D2009 is a whole new game - Unicode and a NEW binary format and there is no simple update for Rave 7.0x BEX available. With Rave 8 BEX is a version for D2009 beside the included BE-version available (if it´s released from Nevrona Designs). I know, a lot of the readers wait for Rave 8 ... at the moment is Rave 7.6 the show stopper .... Delphi 2009 is CodeGear´s first release of a Unicode enabled version of Delphi for Win32. That is a very major change for Delphi and it has been (still is) a challenge. The first release of Rave BE 7.6 (bundled edition) included with D2009 has a few problems that were not discovered during the beta process. One problem is that there are some files ( .RVC and RptChart) that inadvertently were missed and not included in the installation program, meaning you´re not able to use rave scripting in this version. Another problem is that ´some´ users are having a problem selecting a printer. I recommend to insert a ´simple printer driver´ like a HP Laserjet 4 and the IDE should start now. Nevrona has already submitted fixes and CodeGear QC is reviewing the fixes and I hope they will publish very soon an update when the QC process is completed.

Então a única solução que estou vendo é regredir minha versão para 7.5 e aguardar a nova versão.

Boa sorte a todos.

GOSTEI 0
POSTAR