Pérolas do Bush (em inglês)

13/10/2004

A List of The Best Bushisms

´If we don´t succeed, we run the risk of failure.´...George W. Bush

´Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and child.´
...Governor George W. Bush

´Mars is essentially in the same orbit...Mars is some what the same distance from the Sun, which is very important. We have seen pictures where there are canals, we believe, and water. If there is water, that means there is oxygen. If oxygen, that means we can breathe.´...Governor George W. Bush, 8/11/94

´The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation´s history. I meanin this century´s history. But we all lived in this century. I didn´t live in this century.´...Governor George W. Bush, 9/15/95

´I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy - but that could change.´...Governor George W. Bush, 5/22/98

´Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things.´...Governor George W. Bush, 11/30/96

´I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future.´...Governor George W. Bush

´The future will be better tomorrow.´...Governor George W. Bush

´We´re going to have the best educated American people inthe world.´...Governor George W. Bush 9/21/97

´People that are really very weird can get into sensitive positions and
have a tremendous impact on history.´...Governor George W. Bush

´I stand by all the misstatements that I´ve made.´...Governor George W. Bush to Sam Donaldson, 8/17/93

´We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO.We have afirm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe.´...Governor George W. Bush

´I am not part of the problem. I am a Republican´...Governor George W. Bush

´A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls.´...Governor George W. Bush

´When I have been asked who caused the riots and the killing in LA, my answer has been direct & simple: Who is to blame for the riots? The rioters are to blame. Who is to blame for the killings? The killers are to blame.´...George W. Bush

´Illegitimacy is something we should talk about in terms of not having it.´...Governor George W. Bush 5/20/96

´For NASA, space is still a high priority.´...Governor George W. Bush, 9/5/93

´Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children.´...Governor George W. Bush , 9/18/95

´It isn´t pollution that´s harming the environment. It´s the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.´...Governor George W. Bush

´[It´s] time for the human race to enter the solar system.´...Governor George W. Bush

Gandalf.nho

Gandalf.nho

Responder

13/10/2004

Vinicius2k

Afe... :shock:
´I am not part of the problem. I am a Republican´

Ainda bem q ele sabe... :D

Responder

13/10/2004

Motta

Ninguém que é bobo chega a Casa Branca, tolos somos nós ...

Responder

13/10/2004

Afarias

ou eles! ;)

T+

Responder

14/10/2004

Repa

Em política não existem ingênuos!

Responder

14/10/2004

Paulo_amorim

Nós não, mas sim os que votam nele... e no Al Gore também neh, já que os votos foram...hum.. vai saber pra onde :lol:

Responder

14/10/2004

Emerson Nascimento

´[It´s] time for the human race to enter the solar system.´...Governor George W. Bush

em que sistema esse rapaz está, hein?

Responder

15/10/2004

Pehdepano

Não é poluição que está prejudicando o ambiente. São as impurezas em nosso ar e água que estão fazendo isto

:?
Para NASA, espaço é ainda uma prioridade

8)
Quando eu fui perguntado sobre quem causou as revoltas e a matança em LA, minha resposta foi direta e simples: Quem é culpado pelas revoltas? Os amotinadores são culpados. Quem é culpado pelas matanças? Os assassinos são culpados

:)
Um baixo aparecimento de eleitores é uma indicação de que menos pessoas foram votar

:twisted:

Responder

Que tal ter acesso a um e-book gratuito que vai te ajudar muito nesse momento decisivo?

Ver ebook

Recomendado pra quem ainda não iniciou o estudos.

Eu quero
Ver ebook

Recomendado para quem está passando por dificuldades nessa etapa inicial

Eu quero

Utilizamos cookies para fornecer uma melhor experiência para nossos usuários, consulte nossa política de privacidade.

Aceitar